Monday, July 30, 2012

The Lottery Secret Formula - Does it Really Exist?

,
Best Numbers For Lottery :

Are you in search of the lottery secret formula? Have you continued to play the lottery with little to no luck? Do you ever feel like you are just giving your money away by playing the lotto? If you said yes to these, then you have probably felt like I have. I to, was looking for the lottery secret formula. I have always dreamed on winning the big JACKPOT and quitting my job. The feeling of knowing you no longer have to worry about money. I would always tell myself why couldn't that be me? But now I no longer dream of winning the big JACKPOT.

You might be asking yourself why do I no longer dream about winning the lotto. I mean who wouldn't want to win the lottery? Well about 1 year ago I took a big pay cut at my job. So as bad as this was, I at least still had a job. I use to play the lotto at least 4-5 times a day. I would love the excitement of knowing that any day I could possibly win the lottery. But I was tight on money at the time, so I figured I would stop for a while.

About 3 months after that a friend of mine asked me how I was with the lotto, since he knew I loved to play. The reason he was asking me was because he told me he saw a book online that supposedly has the lottery secret formula, and would show you how to win the lottery. At first I didn't believe it, but figured I would read what he had as entertainment. So after going online and reading a little more on this book I was intrigued. I decided I would by the book with my next paycheck. Even if it wasn't true the book was pretty cheap so if anything I figured it would be entertainment for me. So when I started reading I was anxious to see if what this lottery secret formula was.

Like I said before I didn't have a lot of money at the time so I was not able to play the lotto as much as I wanted but, I ended up splitting tickets with my friend. The first week after buying the lotto we each decided to put in 10 each. This way we could test out the lottery secret formula. To both of our surprise we ended up winning money that week. We won a total of 83 dollars, which mean between the two of us we had a profit of . This was great because it gave us more money to play the following week.

The next week we figured we would each put this way we could improve our odds. After we saw the lotto drawing we could believe we won again. We didn't win the lotto, but at least we made some money. We ended up getting dollars that week. My friend and I continued playing each week, and would lose every once in a while, but at the end we were always up.

Then about 7 weeks ago when we were playing the Fantasy 5, we ended up hitting all 5 numbers. When we saw this we couldn't believe it. The Jackpot was split by 2 winning tickets that day, which resulted in each winning ticket receiving about 6,000. My wife was so happy we won that she could not stop crying. This jackpot was more the enough to make up for my pay cut I had received.

So the reason I told you before that I no longer dream of winning the big lotto jackpot is because I expect to win it. After putting these strategies to the test I have won countless times and even managed to win the Fantasy 5. Now my next goal is to win the Florida lottery. Hopefully I will be writing a story about how I won the Florida lotto in the near future.


0 comments to “The Lottery Secret Formula - Does it Really Exist?”

Post a Comment

 

Best Numbers For Lottery Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger