Thursday, August 16, 2012

Going Beyond the Edge of "Valentine's Day"

,
Best Numbers For Lottery :

There is this scam (and hope) focus around Valentine's Day, the day for lovers and just like almost everyone else we're following suit. Trying to make our partners feel they are the best(Looking for special gifts) just for a day. I greatly agree with my humble friend Michael Webb who rightly says and I quote "One of the least romantic days of the year is Valentine's Day. Yes you heard me correctly. The majority of men act like robots, purchasing flowers and chocolate for their sweethearts because that is what everyone else is doing. Many people celebrate the day out of obligation rather than celebration".

Here are just a few ways of going beyond the edge of Valentine's day and celebrating a bit more romantically and creatively and if I may add inexpensively.

How about letting your partner getting up every morning and can't wait to play the lottery game you have set aside for him or her. For example cutting out pieces of paper for the number of months why not days that are in a year. Then taking the task to place special message on each one.

Special messages

*like poems, encouraging quotations of love, bible scripture for those who are religious.
*Date notes: movie of your choice, dinner out, dinner fixed by me, a drive to the beach, etc.
*Help notes: I do the dishes for a week, I'll clean the bathrooms, I'll watch the baby this weekend, etc.
*Sweet nothings: back rub, take a long bath, take a nap while I take the baby, let's look at our wedding photos and reminisce. . .

After placing the special message on each one of the papers you can now fold each one and place in a large jar or any container of your choice, decorate the container if you care. Wrap it up and offer it to your partner as a Valentine's gift with a note insight explaining when he/she can pick up each day's/month's note, to be used at his/her discretion.

How about the game of hide and seek. where you offer a note as your Valentine's gift to your partner in which you explain the rules of the game. For example leaving little gifts for your loved one to find. Gifts like

-coupons for various special favors or treats;such as(free manicure, free facial, free foot rub, free I'm Sorry, free day with the guys, free wash and wax, free 'I don't want to have to go to ________, free to do what I want to do day, etc You get the point
-love songs, some taped and some written words, that mean something special to you both;
-Love poems, that reflects your relationship
-Chocolate candy hearts;
-flowers;
-Heart shaped cookies;
-Reasons (of the millions) why I love him;
- Hugs and kisses;
-Different ways to say "I Love You", etc.


0 comments to “Going Beyond the Edge of "Valentine's Day"”

Post a Comment

 

Best Numbers For Lottery Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger